Monday, April 20, 2015

Do I Want to Ride My First Roller Coaster?

Do I Want to Ride My First Roller Coaster? My family and I were on our way to Six Flags, Dallas.When we got there my dad asked”Do you want to ride your first roller coaster ever?”I clenched my jaw and mumbled “I’ll think about it.”I was thinking about it for 2 hours.My tongue swelled up and now my hands got REALLY sweaty. I had finally made my decision,I confronted my parents in a soft voice I whispered “ya, sure” with a small frown they couldn’t see.He stammered “WE HAVE TO GO RIGHT NOW!” He grabbed my hand and darted like Usain Bolt across the parking lot.He had gotten jumpy when he charged inside.I really wanted to recommened NyQuil for him, so he could fall asleep.When we went inside of the amusement park he told me “We have to go to the Texas Giant.”A minute later we were on the cart, sit down,pulled our lap bars down,and it yanked us up.As we climbed up the wooden roller coaster it came to a sudden stop “AHHHHHH!” We had some twists,turns, and some drops so it was over in about a minute.This was a wild adventure, and I’m glad I made this decision.If I could do it again I would do it in a heartbeat. By: Payton

No comments:

Post a Comment