Monday, April 20, 2015

Favorite Outdoor Activity

My favorite outdoor activity is playing in the pool with my brother and sister. We play Marco Polo, we have swim races, and we relax on our backs. My brother, sister, and I like to play Marco Polo. We spend hours laughing and playing. It is sort of frightening closing your eyes because you might hit a wall. I like when my sister is Marco (the person who tags with their eyes closed) because she goes very slowly, careful not to hit a wall. My brother just swings his arms around. Everytime we go to the pool we have underwater swimming races. My brother mostly cheats and walks to the finish line, but I always end up staying behind and helping my little sister go faster. When all of us play fair I usually win. I love the feeling of the cold water hitting my face when I’m swimming as fast as I can. My brother is never far behind me. To me, the best way to spend a hot afternoon is playing Marco Polo, having swim races, and relaxing with my brother and sister. By: Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment