Friday, December 5, 2014

Justin and Jason's House

Do you have a place you love to go? A place you feel wanted? I do. I love going to Justin & Jason’s house because I love playing football outside. Justin taught me how to catch and they have a GREAT football. Also, they are so good,their team always wins! Another thing I love is the video games they have there. Most I don’t have. I like GTA,MINECRAFT, Midnight club, and many other games. Last, but definitely not least, the neighborhood is my favorite. J&J have the greatest neighborhood ever. There are lots of kids to play with and it is GIANT compared to my neighborhood. We walked all the way around once-and it took us about 30 minutes! I love to go outside and I wish I had a neighborhood like that because my neighborhood is small and only has so much space. There are many reasons why I love J&J’s house so if you live in the area, I strongly suggest to come by. -Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment