Friday, December 5, 2014

My Cousin's Lakehouse

My Cousin’s Lakehouse Do you have a special place to go? My favorite place to go in the whole world is my cousin’s lakehouse. I love the lake because whenever I want I can just go swim in it.I love it when I get to tube on the flat tube because I can jump the wake. Fishing is the best thing to do at the lake.I catch so many fish by dock.Last time me and my cousin each caught like 15 fish. I also love my cousin’s house because there is always good food like ribs,chicken,brisket, and sometimes Mexican food.I love my uncle's ribs because they have lots of meat and are really juicy.My mom makes a really good brisket when she works with my uncle because it is much juicier when he helps. Another reason I like my cousin’s house is because there is this awesome jetski. I love jumping waves because water splashes all over your face.I love going really fast. One time I went 65 mph!I also love the jetski is because we do donuts and jump are own wake.I love my cousin’s house because there is always something to do.That is why my cousin’s house is so fun. -Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment