Friday, December 5, 2014

The Ranch

Do you have a special place to go? Well I do, it is our ranch.There are so many things to do! The beauty of my ranch is almost like heaven.The hills and cliffs at my ranch are beautiful because they soar above everything around them.The best part of the hills and cliffs is the sunset,every night at dawn the sunset reflects off of them. Coming into hunting mode! Hunting at our ranch is fantastic.We have all different types of exotic animals such as Black Buck,Owdad,and Axis Deer.I have killed a few hogs and 2 deer.I love hunting because of the beautiful animals that I later shoot and eat. But definitely my favorite part of the ranch is the beautiful house.The house has 2 big balconies,a pool table,and a poker table.Man, you sure can have a lot of fun with that much room.But what makes me more happy is bringing people to our ranch. As you can see,my ranch has many things to do from playing pool to killing an animal. -Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment