Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Should I Tell My Mom?

My mom and dad went to a meeting in a restaurant.They had to baby sit my cousin,but they coudn’t babysit.I was left alone with my uncle and cousin.I accidenly sat on a can of Cocacola “OMG I’m in big trouble” I shouted.It spilled all over the new couch.I tried everything but the stain was IMPOSIBLE to remove.I called my unle so he could help me .He could’t get the stain out no matter what he treid.We called a man that’s great with couches but he just said “get a new couch just like that one”.So went to the Couch Store but ther was no match I felt scared,but we found an exact match of our old couch.We bought the couch we sepent all our alowence on the couch.I hoped they didn’t notice that we had switched the couch,and in case they did I had a very good excuse, “It was all because you guys left me babysitting my baby cousin”.So I had dicited not to tell them,but I regret it because they found out about it 8-30-12.
-Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment