Sunday, October 26, 2014

Cardinal vs Redskins

I was at the football field for my game against the Redskins. I was so happy to be on the field but I saw a really big kid on the other team and I thought to myself this is going to be a long game. On the first play of the game I handed it off to the running back and we got about three yards on the play. Later in the game, I went deep but it fell incomplete. I saw an open man and went for it but I threw it to far. I was mad at myself but I didn’t know why. I wanted to go deep again but my dad didn’t. Towards the end of the game we went deep again and it was complete. I rolled out with lots of green grass in-front of me but wasn’t enough for the first down but right then Bennett broke free and I let it fly hoping he would catch it and he did. I let out a huge sigh of relief. After that we turned it over and we had to score but we didn’t. There was ten seconds left and everybody gave up. I thought this is going to be a tough loss. I got so mad because we could have won. After the game I left right away and punched the seat in the car to get my anger out. -Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment