Sunday, October 26, 2014

Should I Stay with my mom or dad?

     It was the day before Christmas Eve and I was at my mom’s house trying to figure out who to stay with for Christmas. So, I start to think about all the things we would do if I stayed at my mom’s house or my dad’s house. I felt so confused and unhappy. Who should I stay with? I did not want to make anyone feel bad. If I stayed with my mom, my dad would feel sad. “Should I stay with my mom or dad?” I ask myself aloud. Then, a light bulb comes over my head. I have a perfect idea. I was so glad nobody was going to be unhappy.  I felt so relieved and finally start to relax. I was going to stay with my dad for Christmas Eve and my mom for Christmas day. I raced to tell my mom my plan. When I told my mom my wonderful idea, she loved it. So, I used my mom’s phone to call my dad. My dad said I am very smart and that he liked it a lot. I felt super excited and very happy. Then, it was Christmas Eve. When my dad picked me up I thought ‘Presents!’ I had so much fun with my dad and my aunt and cousins. On Christmas day I had a blast with my mom and other relatives . My mom was so happy that I decided to stay with her on Christmas day. That night, I could not stop smiling. I got so many presents too! I think that I made a great decision. I was very happy for my decision. 

-Isabella

1 comment:

  1. Way to problem-solve! Are you facing the same challenge this year?

    ReplyDelete