Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Football


One day my dad asked me if I wanted to play tackle or flag football so I thought about it when I shut my eyes.I was worried that my mom would say NO to tackle football!!The next morning I woke up and bolted down the stairs and yelled “I WANT TO PLAY TACKLE FOOTBALL”My dad had to cover his ears.My mom said “Ok you know you can get hurt”. And I said ya I did not really care.Next my dad started to sign me up.I was really thrilled  that I could play football again.The next day my said let’s go dad and I was wondering where my dad was taking me?I was so pumped up as I hustled up to camp I observed the area I thought to myself let play!When I was done I had so much fun.I thought I was really playing.The reason why I thought I was really playing is because I was hitting and taking snaps.It was fun!!!Then I got drafted my first practice I thought I picked the best destion ever!
-Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment