Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Steel Eel



It was a blazing hot day and my family and I were at Seaworld. As I looked around the huge place I saw an enormous roller coaster. It looked so awesome and it looked like it would be a lot of fun. It was called the Steel Eel. I had to look all the way up to even see it. I wanted to go on that ride so bad. My brother said I would not be able to do it. I asked my mom, and she said yes. I was going to prove my brother wrong. When we got on the ride I felt so nervous. I had butterflies in my stomach. I started to sweat. As we were going up the giant ride I thought ‘ Why did I get on this ride?’ When we got to the top of the ride, it paused and I squeezed my mom’s arm. Then, we shot straight down. My heart was popping out of my chest. But for some reason I could not stop laughing. It felt like I was going to fly right out of my seat. We were shooting down and I was screaming at the top of my lungs! There were all these twists and turns! When it started to slow down, I calmed a bit. When the ride finally came to an end, I jumped off. I almost fell because my legs were weak and wobbley. I was so glad to be on the precious  floor again. My whole body was shivering and shaking. I felt very proud of myself. But, I was not going on that ride again. I was very sure. Then, my mom asked me if I wanted to go again, and of course I said “No!”
-Isabella

*Image from Seaworldparks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment