Friday, October 24, 2014

My Big Decision

I was opening presents on Christmas day with my family. It was my turn to open a present.Then all of the sudden the door bell rang.My dad said that might be for you.I darted to the front door.I opened the front door and I was stunned to see a dog.The dog was a Golden Retriver.She was super tiny but she was kind of chubby.She was like a little fur ball. She was so cute.I shouted  “YES”!and I think you could hear it from a mile away.Right away I said that we need to come up with a name.My family and I were trying to come up with a name.My brother came up with these horrific names like “Godzilla” and “Beyonce”.We found to good names for her but we didn’t know which one to pick.We were thinking between Merion and K.C.I wanted K.C but my dad wanted Merion.My mom said K.C and so did my brother Mark.Drew of course said Merion.We ended up picking K.C and I was so delighted.I knew that we made a great decision for our dogs name.We have already taught K.C her name.Everyone thaught that K.C was the perfect name for her.

-Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment